5.22.2009

Mom 4 Life

After participating in The Great Diaper Hunt 2009 and discovering some super awesome online retailers I have decided to do reviews for shops that I really like. The 1st one is called Mom 4 Life . I have to admit that my only intention for writing this review was to enter their cool contest but then I started browsing and I really enjoyed the site. Every product in the shop is 100% mom invented which, in my opinion is pretty awesome. Mom 4 Life carries everything from pregnancy and birth to potty training. There is even a section just 4 dad. I have to say that my favorite section of the store would be go green! which offers a wide variety of organic clothing and bath goodies. And my absolute favorite thing is that there is free shipping with no minimum. So click on the link below and browse the site. You may find something you like :)




No comments: