9.03.2009

Dear Chocolate Cake...........




Dear Chocolate Cake,

I love you but we need to set some ground rules. The next time we hang out please don't feel obligated to stick around. You overdo your welcome when you attach yourself to my hips or my butt or my thighs and PLEASE! stay away from my midsection. 3 kids have done enough damage there I don't need any from you either. If you love me the way I love you please be nice to me. If your not I will have no choice but to cut you out of my life completely and that, my friend, would be heartbreaking.

Your best bud,
Lo

2 comments:

Renanda said...

Oh my goodness! That is great! I was eating a brownie a few mins ago and had the after thought of "Crap! Straight to the bum". You read my mind.

Ashley said...

I am totally craving chocolate cake right now.....