11.30.2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ELIANA!!!!

Today is my baby Ellie's 1st birthday! I cant believe she is 1 already!

How about some pics :)

Eliana Marie born Novemeber 30, 2008 at 12:16 pm via nasty emergency c-section.
(sorry no delivery photos, they were not to kind to us taking them because of the emergency situation.)

Photobucket


Eliana Marie November 30, 2009 happy and healthy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We've have had a couple birthday celebrations for her already.

A couple weekends ago we had a coffee/brunch/b-day party for Ellie with my mom, her sisters, and one of my cousins.  We ate Julie's make ahead brunch bake made with spinach, artichokes, and mozzarella cheese.  It was DIVINE!!!  For desert I made pumpkin cupcakes with maple cream cheese frosting from Smitten Kitchen.

The frosting......

OMG!

 I sat on my couch eating it while I watched Twilight gearing up to see New Moon the next day.

Her second bday celebration was on Turkey Day with the In Law side.  It was fun.  She just had a regular Thanksgiving dinner and store bought chocolate cake with white icing.
Photobucket

Today, for desert, we are having pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust, and banana chocolate chip cupcakes from Cupcake Love.  YUMMY!!!!

No comments: