4.12.2010

CJKidz

Check out CJKidz.



Sisters Diane (an artist) and Janet (a writer) created CJKidz as a resource for books, products, adventure, learning and fun.  The site is loaded, I mean LOADED, with parenting information, tips, book suggestions and craft ideas as well as hand painted chairs and tees by Diane, fictional stories written by Janet, and TONS of other cool stuff.

I LOVE the families giving back section.  We are big on Mitzvot at our house so families giving back is right up my ally.  I'm also partial to all the books suggestions on going green ;)

This week CJKidz is celebrating Earth day (April 22nd) by featuring books about recycling, the environment, and going green, gardening tools, products about birds, bugs, butterflies and more!

Please support this awesome site by becoming a fan of CJKidz on Facebook here.

***edited some of the links were broken. I fixed them. sorry.

No comments: