7.29.2011

Just a few little things...

I don't like peanut butter.  I also don't like bananas. Putting the two together makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry.

  
Creepy little buggers.


I love, love, love the ocean and love, love, love the beach.  But the feel of ocean water and sand on my feet makes my skin crawl. Worse then nails on a chalkboard.  Worse then a million spiders crawling all over me.  Luckily, I have a great husband who pours clean water on me as needed.  He rocks.



 Those are my toes. 
You cant see my face or read my thoughts but believe me.  
I am totally freaking out.


 The Gateway arch is the tallest man made monument in the US.  It makes me sad that it is a short 20 min. drive down a highway I travel everyday of my life and I have never taken my kids to see it.


So pretty.
I need to put that on my list of things to do.

Toasted Ravioli is delicious.  It amazes me that it is on nearly every restaurant menu in St. Louis and yet while traveling, I rarely ever see it. For those of you who have never heard of toasted ravioli let me break it down for you - it's a regular ravioli, breaded in italian breadcrumbs, and fried. You can have it stuffed with pretty much anything you could ever want.  My favorite toasted ravioli is spinach artichoke.

  
yum..... I need to eat some. 
Now.



Have a great weekend!


No comments: