3.18.2009

Isabela, Olivia, and Eliana

Isabela(A.K.A Bela) is my oldest daughter. She is almost 7 years old. She loves reading, camping, fishing, and being outdoors. She would spend her whole life watching Animal Planet if we let her. Her favorite animal is a cheetah. She is a silly one and I can rarely snap a good picture of her. This is a good one.
Photobucket

Olivia(A.K.A Livi) Oh Olivia.... Where do I start with this one? She is 3 years old. She loves stuffed animals but only if they are puppies. She has about 20 that she sleeps with and she has names for all of them ranging from normal(scout) to just plain weird(he-new). She is always saying funny stuff and several people have told us we need to write down the things she says. I think this is the place where I will write down the things she says.
Photobucket

Eliana(A.K.A Ellie) is my sweet little baby girl. She is the type of baby that people would pay money for. She is perfect in every way. She is still little so her likes are sleep and boob. pretty basic. I will blog her developmental milestones.
Photobucket

No comments: