11.13.2009

Just $10.

Did you know that



or that



or that



Does this make you sad or angry?

Does this make you want to hop on a plane and fly to Africa and do everything you can to help those less fortunate than you?

Unfortunately, for most of us, that is unrealistic. But there is something you can do to help.

Donate just $10 and you can give someone in Africa clean drinking water for 10 full years.

100% of your donation will directly fund freshwater projects in developing nations.

Yesterday I was thankful that I could provide my kids with clean drinking water.

Today I am thankful that I can help provide it for someone else.


Thank you Julie for passing this on to me.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love this post Lo. Thanks so much for sharing your heart and for doing something bigger than yourself.
You're amazing!