7.18.2011

Changes.

It has been over a year since my last blog post and my life has changed ALOT.  My kids got older and more demanding which meant less time for crafting, baking, and gardening and more time driving back and forth to various schools and activities. My personal time is very limited.  Most days I can barely keep my head above water and some days I sink straight to the bottom before I have even fed everyone breakfast.  I have given up most of my OCD behaviors, strict routines, and unreasonable expectations for my family and am learning to just go with the flow. Everyday is a new journey. I have no idea how it is going to start and no idea how it is going to end. I just take each day as it is and go with it. This new outlook on life has been both stressful and rewarding but good for me as a wife, as a mother, and most importantly as an individual. My new lifestyle has been a very positive experience and has allowed my family the time to get to know each other, grow together, and just live.

During the next few weeks I'm going to do some catching up and redesigning the old Mother Earth to accommodate the new, crazier, not-so-crafty Mother Earth.

Sneak peak:  I am now a 20 lb. lighter(and still losing) blondie ;-)


No comments: