7.20.2011

The Nuggets.

In our family our girls are know as nuggets.  We have big nugget, little nugget, and middle nugget. 

Big nugget.
Isabela aka Bela.  Age 9. Loves swimming, playing outdoors, camping, bike riding, and spending the night at her friend Melanie's house.  She is growing up so fast. So fast in fact, that she is only a head shorter than me and is wearing my shoes.  Good for her, bad for me. Watching her blossom is truly an amazing experience.  She will be starting 4th grade in a few weeks. I don't really know how I feel about that yet.



Middle nugget.
Olivia aka Livi.  Age 5. Loves to sing, dance, laugh, choreograph her own plays with her vast collection of Littlest Pet Shop animals, and hang out with her BFF Abi.  She is spunky and loud and sometimes obnoxious but we never love her any less. Her smile and laughter can lighten up a room and everyone who meets her falls in love.  She is starting Kindergarten in a few weeks and like with Isabela, I don't know how I feel about that yet.




Little nugget.
Eliana aka Ellie.  Age 2.5. Loves to run, jump, climb, make messes, get into trouble, stir the pot... typical 2 year old right?  She has such a sweet little face, eyes, and smile that sometimes, just sometimes, for a split second I actually forget all the hell she raises on a daily basis. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me scream, and makes me cry but I love her to the moon and back and would not trade her for anything in the world.  She is starting her first year of Preschool in a few week and I KNOW how I feel about that.  Here's a hint: I'm not sad. At.All.






No comments: